Alness Service Point
Averon Centre, High St, Alness,
Tel: 01349 882674
At this Service Point we will:
- Register births, deaths and marriages
- Report and request services for you - housing benefit, blue badges, etc
- Help you complete forms and provide general assistance
- Provide a range of advice and information on all Highland Council services
- Registration service details
- Registrations by appointment during opening hours.
This office is authorised for Civil Marriage and Civil Partnership Registration ceremonies, with accommodation for up to 12 people.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 12.30pm then 1.30pm to 4pm
Our customer services staff can help with any enquiry. Phone us on 01349 886606 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday, 9 am to 12 noon on Saturday.